8.11.12

GIVEAWAY sequin clutch



Christmas and end of year celebrations will be or have already started and I have this gorgeous sequin clutch to GIVEAWAY.

To win..

Please leave a comment below on where you would take this stylish little clutch?

Share on facebook, twitter and instagram by leaving a comment you have done so for extra entries.

Winner will be announced next Friday the 16th November.

Good Luck!

Sequin Clutch #LionesqueStyle

sequin clutch <3



11 yorum:

  1. Jules19:40

    I would take this sequin clutch everywhere:it would be my new best friend for it's glamour and versatility

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take this clutch to the girls night out and to Christmas parties...
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweeted: https://twitter.com/LuluFleg/status/266851734016638976
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would wear this out to a party or for a night out on the town

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a girls night out at the movies very often - would love to take it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd take the clutch to at my sister's party on 16th november.

    twitted about your contest: https://twitter.com/PlaygroundLoove/status/268002964029984768

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous04:53

    i would take this baby to weddings, night outs and even to brunch to add colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous07:12

    I'd take this clutch out to weddings,night outs and even to brunch to liven up a plain outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous07:13

    i have also tweeted about this via @wannastayme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous07:15

    i have also shared GA details on fb via Ann Hbez

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous07:16

    i have also shared details of GA on fb via Ann Hbez

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x