7 ways to make time for you over this Easter Break
- Sit and relax with a book or a magazine you enjoy reading. I love The Collective which I subscribe to and I hope to make time to sit and read before the next issue arrives on my doorstep.
- Watch a movie with popcorn and feast on chocolate - we have Apple TV and download movies all the time. I have just downloaded the Gilmore Girls first season which we started last Sunday and we will feature often over the break.

- Bake some chocolatey treats. We have a ginormous jar of Nutella here.
Fudgy Nutella Cookies with Sea Salt
Nutella Cake

- Go out for a long lazy brunch by the seaside.
- Limit social media and technology time.
- Put the radio on and turn up your favourite tunes and dance around.
- Find a quiet space to ponder and just be.
- Clean out your closet or any other area that requires de-cluttering.
- Peruse pinterest for inspiration in regards to styling your day or updating a room for the cooler season.
I just love this idea of Taking Stock initiated by Pip Lincolne from Meet me at Mikes I have been meaning to post mine regularly but to no avail it has not happened as yet. As April is here it is time to take stock.
- Sit and relax with a book or a magazine you enjoy reading. I love The Collective which I subscribe to and I hope to make time to sit and read before the next issue arrives on my doorstep.
- Watch a movie with popcorn and feast on chocolate - we have Apple TV and download movies all the time. I have just downloaded the Gilmore Girls first season which we started last Sunday and we will feature often over the break.

- Bake some chocolatey treats. We have a ginormous jar of Nutella here.
Fudgy Nutella Cookies with Sea Salt
Nutella Cake

- Go out for a long lazy brunch by the seaside.
- Limit social media and technology time.
- Put the radio on and turn up your favourite tunes and dance around.
- Find a quiet space to ponder and just be.
- Clean out your closet or any other area that requires de-cluttering.
- Peruse pinterest for inspiration in regards to styling your day or updating a room for the cooler season.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just love this idea of Taking Stock initiated by Pip Lincolne from Meet me at Mikes I have been meaning to post mine regularly but to no avail it has not happened as yet. As April is here it is time to take stock.
Cooking: Chicken Parmigiana
Drinking: Loads of water
Reading: Donna Hay's 80th issue collectors edition
Watching : The Gilmore Girls
Watching : The Gilmore Girls
Enjoying: The Easter break with family
Needing: to stop procrastinating so often
Disliking: How judgemental people can be?
Feeling: H A P P Y
Snacking: On chocolate eggs
Coveting: a new dress from CUE
Hearing: Ollie Murs and Demi Lovato - 'UP'
Happy Easter and thank you for making time to read Style On V. xx

0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x