14.4.15

DON'T LET ANYONE EVER DULL YOUR SPARKLE

I am on a mission this week and everyday for everyone to take a little time for themselves, even a few minutes and snap a pic of how you spend your precious time just YOU. 


As a mother, especially of a new baby or with little ones in tow it can be really hard to find that few minutes where you can just sit and just be. It can even be a struggle to shower or pee without an entourage. I know I have been there. To make a little time for you. Find an activity for them to do while you take a little time out, you can even be in the same room just sit and watch from a distance with your favourite hot drink and enjoy. It is all worth it in the end as you feel a little refreshed and SPARKLE on with the rest of your day. If that is entirely impossible then when they are in bed sleeping take time and relax and unwind. 


0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x