Olivia Palermo is a quintessential style queen with finesse and class that I just love and adore. I love the thought that I can emulate Olivia's style by finding and creating a similar look to make just my own, which you can as well. This outfit was worn by Olivia when she attended the Chalayan fall/winter 2015 show during Paris fashion week. I love the slouchy and midi pencil skirt combination - chic and sophisticated, don't you think?
You can shop Olivia's style by clicking on the links below -
French Connection Ella Knit $99.95 // Witchery Tilbury Pocket Skirt $149.95 // Quinto Gunmetal shoes* (on sale) $74.98
* denotes affiliate link
linking in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes
Are you a lover of the knit and skirt combination?


0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x