11.2.15

daily style file NEW IN MY CLOSET

When an occasion is nearing it is nice to go shopping and pick something new to wear. I am often a spur of the moment shopper. If there is an occasion coming up I love to venture out and see what is new and if there is anything that scream 'buy me'. Last week I ventured into my local Westfield and headed to one of my favourite destinations 'Witchery'. The last few years, season after season, they have a few items that I just have to have. 

This is when I welcomed 3 new pieces into my life. 



I never thought I would ever own a Jersey Skirt $79.95 like this, as I tried on one last season and lets just say it was not for me. After spending a good half an hour to 40 minutes in store trying on different tops - ones that were long enough to cove the bits I were not happy to share with the world I opted for this zip back woven tank $69.95, which also came in white - but was a little see through for my liking. I was happy. The skirt is so so comfortable that I never want to take it off. 

The striped linen top I purchased was on sale for $39.95.



Just to let you know, also that Witchery have a fabulous reward system in place and worth checking out. I received a $20.00 voucher as I had not been in store for awhile. I also have a $15.00 reward waiting for me to use on my next purchase. I have my eye on this white top. I did have a similar one from a few seasons ago but it has been stored in my youngest daughters closet. I am happy to share with my girls. 

What have you bought lately that you just want to wear all the time?


Joining in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x