Summer shorts are a style haven not just for the beach or casual styling at home. They are a versatile piece you can dress up with a few more structured pieces or worn casually with a simple t-shirt or tank top. I personally prefer stylish and constructed shorts, something a little different.
I remember as a young child and into my teens I hated wearing shorts and never had any in my closet, little did I realise that my legs were one of my best features. I only learned this when I received a few compliments and this has always stuck with me. Although now they are still pretty good and I have learned to love my legs and still consider them one of my favourite body parts minus the cellulite - hey but most of us have cellulite - don't we?
I remember as a young child and into my teens I hated wearing shorts and never had any in my closet, little did I realise that my legs were one of my best features. I only learned this when I received a few compliments and this has always stuck with me. Although now they are still pretty good and I have learned to love my legs and still consider them one of my favourite body parts minus the cellulite - hey but most of us have cellulite - don't we?









0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x