I try to give at Christmas time to those that need it the most. Over the years I have given a few Oxfam gifts or have donated a gift or two under the K-Mart wishing tree. TOMS ONE FOR ONE program is one I love most.
1. Share the love bowl $18.95 Oxfam are a worlwide development organisation who mobilise the power of people against poverty. Providing skills and resources helping them to create their own solutions to poverty enhancing their own skills,
| 2. Hand crafted decorations a collaboration with Bassike and Mud Australia with all proceeds going to The Mirabel Foundation. The Mirabel Foundation is a non for profit charity that supports children orphaned or abandoned due to parent illicit drug use. |
3. TOMS Silver Dot Mary Janes $32.30 - with every purchase TOMS will help someone in need.
4. Oxfam White Dove Garland $7.95
5. TOMS Sunglasses $139.00 - with every pair of sunglasses TOMS will give sight to those in need.
6. TOMS COFFEE - will give a week of clean to those who need it.
7. INDUSTRIE Grooming Kit $19.95 - Partnering up with Charlie Teo and the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation. All profits from The Spirit of Giving will be donated to Cure Brain Cancer.
8. TOMS Silver Leather Brogues $119.00
9. Another worthwhile contribution is to World Vision gifts. WHere you can make a donation to make a difference.

0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x