Summer is here! We are having a little breather here with milder temps after a few weeks of 30 +, so it is quite refreshing. I have noticed the 'off the shoulder' trend wreaking a havoc everywhere, and I have to say, I like! Super flattering and just lovely baring the shoulders, a little sexy and sophisticated, don't you think?
These stunning off the shoulder styles flatter every lady and show the perfect amount of skin. Perfect as a dress with sandals or wedges. Or with cut offs, jeans, pants and midi skirts.
I am in love with this little glamorous style - Now to find the perfect top for me. I would love one that is longer and loose.
Shop the off the shoulder look -
One. Long Sleeve in Black or White $54.00 // Two. 3/4 Sleeve comes in Orange, Milk and Black (0n Sale) $29.99 // Three. Floral Blouse (on sale) $37.50 // Four. Dress comes in Milk or Sapphire Blue $39.99 // Five. Long sleeve top in Black $58.00
One. Glamorous Off the Shoulder Dress $62.00 // Two. Glamorous Off the Shoulder Dress Red $62.00 // Three. Off Shoulder Frill Dress Milk or Sapphire Blue // Four. Jumpsuit in Black or White $87.00 // Five. Floral Playsuit $39.99
Do you own an off the shoulder piece?
Where so you hope to where the off the shoulder look?
Do you own an off the shoulder piece?
Where so you hope to where the off the shoulder look?






0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x