Today I am wearing my favourite go to winter uniform which consists of Jeans, Stripe top/knit and a khaki jacket.
I have searched a few of my favourite shopping destinations to find the perfect pieces for you
Sportscraft - Tee $31.96
Big W - Lee Cooper Skinny Jeans $25.00
ASOS - Khaki Jacket on sale $59.80
David Jones - Converse Sneakers - on sale $62.96
Do you have a go to uniform for winter?

Yah! I've been looking for an anorak and this one is just perfect, especially the price.
ReplyDeleteThe price is very easy on the budget. V x
ReplyDeleteI bought an almost identical anorak from Katies last week. I love it! x
ReplyDeleteI do not own an anorak but have similar style jackets without the hood. V x
ReplyDeleteI like this look and think I could recreate it with some maternity wear pieces that I already have - yay!
ReplyDeleteYes a great comfortable stylish look Shari. V x
ReplyDelete