The tank is a very versatile item to have in your closet. You can wear it all year round. Keep the colour simple and basic like white, grey or black to co-ordinate with anything. A necessary essential for every closet.
As Ines de la Fressange states in her book Parisian Chic- A Style Guide - - - wearing a tank is there to support your look.
- Wear it with shorts, jeans, a skirt plain or print.
- Add a good quality necklace
- Wear it under a quality blazer or jacket
- Avoid colours from the season stick to the basics
Do you have the essential tank in your closet?
What is your favourite way to accessorise or style your tank?





My wardrobe NEEDs resuscitating urgently. I don't think I do own an essential tank and I'm pretty sure I'm clueless as to where to start with the wardrobe overhaul.
ReplyDeleteI would love to help you with your wardrobe overhaul if you would like.
ReplyDeleteI live in plain tanks and t-shirts. They are the best basic and everyone needs a few. How stunning are all these images!! Thanks for joining in the link party! Rachel xx
ReplyDeleteThey certainly are Rachel. Love your linky party. x
ReplyDeleteI am finding with the change in the weather I am using little cardies over tanks at the moment.
ReplyDeleteSounds great Alicia. Tanks are excellent for layering.
ReplyDelete