My heart goes out to this beautiful family today and always. So courageous! I am showing solidarity and support by joining Styling You and wearing red lipstick today (as I do not have much red in the way of clothing) for the Daniel Morcombe Foundation (official page). My daughter is wearing a red ribbon in her hair today (even though it is not her school colour) Will you be showing your support? #redfordaniel
Country Road offering 25% off all stock as well as sale stock. I bought up on two items for myself and one each for my daughters. I have been waiting for the embroidered cut out dress to go on sale which I got for a bargain price of $44.96 which was $149.00. Wow! what a saving and worth the wait.
Rachel Wernicke's at Redcliffe Style Public toilet survival guide. I am with Rachel on her survival guide. I have to say I cannot cope if they are smelly as I start retching and walk out immediately to look for another toildet. I do have my favourites and tend to always go to them. How about you, how do you survive the public toilets?
Who What Wear advice on 10 tips you can do today to advance your career.





Agreed. I have little bumps reading this and I do not know how they have coped throughout this whole ordeal. Thank you so much for stopping by.
ReplyDelete