Denim is in everyone's closet. I am sure there may be only a select few who do not own the fashion staple of a pair of denim jeans. I have noticed denim dresses are making a comeback and I have to say I am in love. A perfect staple for all seasons.
- Wear them on their own with flats or sandals or ankle boots.
- Cinch in the waist with a belt.
- Wear with a khaki jacket
- Add tights or leggings and boots in winter
- Cinch in the waist with a belt.
- Wear with a khaki jacket
- Add tights or leggings and boots in winter
There is also this one from JAG and this lovely embroidered on from Forever New.
Do you love the denim dress? How will you style your?
Do you love the denim dress? How will you style your?





0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x