2.8.12

my life my loves ~ WHEN LIFE CHANGES




Before you read this I have been running this all through my head as I am not the type of person to bad mouth or cast judgement on people and I was not going to share this here on my blog, but I just had to, to help me along the way. It helps to write things down.........doesn't it? call it my online journal and therapy all rolled into one.

At the moment I am going through some real inner turmoil, tossing and turning wondering where my life is heading. I have a partner who has just up and left and been living somewhere else to only come home when our daughters need to be somewhere. I feel fortunate that I do not drive as my daughters may not be getting any time with their father at all. I have sensed our relationship breakdown over the last, say 10 months. At times I am finding it really hard with my emotions. What do you do after 20 years together and then it all falls apart? 

Today I am finding it tough and I really would like to find a job and start living my own life with my daughters. At the moment I am in limbo, not knowing which way to go. But the one thing I do know is that I love blogging and will always continue to do so. what an emotional roller coaster I have been on this year with the sadness of losing my father, the joy of my brother getting engaged and marrying April next year. I am so happy for him and his gorgeous wife and children.

4 yorum:

  1. Anonymous10:57

    I think your blogs are amazing... I love reading them and i'm so sorry to hear what you are going through i know that everything Does happen for a reason and dealing with anything like this is never easy, but when you come out the other side it is well worth it, you will be stronger, and happier then you ever felt possible!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your situation and if you love your blog, then immerse yourself in it to take your mind off of the other stuff. Don't beat yourself up for writing this post, its fine, its your space to do as you wish, maybe start a new one as a way to get your thoughts and feelings down and help you through this difficult time, I agree that writing things down really helps. Virtual hugs to you, you will get through this and come out of it stronger xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hon... not good! I am sorry to hear about your relationship, its hard enough losing a parent. It is amazing how we find inner strength and we come out of things better, stronger and more independent. I believe that everything happens for a reason and we might not see the reason initially but eventually we do! You seem like a beautiful person, a wonderful parent and you will find clarity... take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your relationship. You are strong and inspirational, you'll pull through this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x