life . style . living . travel . inspiration . shopping
I have a faux fur vest, I love it, but I know that you do have to be careful with what you match it with.
I just brought one that is faux fur front but the back is plain black. I LOVE it and feel like a long lost Kardashian wearing it.
Thank you ladies for your feedback and taking the time to reply. xx
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x
I have a faux fur vest, I love it, but I know that you do have to be careful with what you match it with.
ReplyDeleteI just brought one that is faux fur front but the back is plain black. I LOVE it and feel like a long lost Kardashian wearing it.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for your feedback and taking the time to reply. xx
ReplyDelete