Olivia Palermo is the new ambassador for Rochas fragrance.
Currently gracing every fashion front row from New York to Paris, Palermo is known for her fashion-forward style and business-savvy instincts.
“I am so excited to be working with Rochas; fashion has always been such a big part of my life and I love how Rochas exudes a woman’s femininity but is still unexpected,” said Palermo, who added that the Parisian roots of the brand particularly appeal to her.
“While Rochas has engrained French roots, I think every woman can get the sense of ‘joie de vivre’ and confidence in their style that the Parisians emanate,” explained Palermo. “I always like to be a bit more fashion-forward and playful in my style choices when I visit Paris!”
It seems Rochas are equally thrilled to welcome Palermo to the family, with P&G Prestige Vice President, Bill Brace commenting, “"We are delighted Olivia is joining ROCHAS as ambassador for an upcoming fragrance campaign. Her natural sense of style and classic elegance are a perfect fit with what ROCHAS stands for."
Palmero started her own fashion blog late last year, which received acclaim at the recent Bloglovin' Awards.
0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x