Just a little bit excited about the ZARA opening today!! I just had to share some pics which were taken by Mandi Gunsberger, managing editor of the fabulous Babyology site. I was hoping to be in the city today to take a peak, but not feeling to well, maybe on the weekend.
Would love to hear your thoughts on the new ZARA range and share any purchases you have made.
I love the bright colours with the neutrals and the leopard print which are all so 2011.
WE LOVE ZARA - So refreshing to go into a store and be able to try on things without looking at price tags! Their kids clothes are awesome:-)
ReplyDeleteGlad we discovered you too - looking forward to reading your beautiful posts!!!
i SO wish we had a zara here! such a great store. cutest kids clothes too. thanks for stopping by! love your little bloggy! xo
ReplyDeleteZara is awesome! My favourite zara piece is a jersey dress, I have it in black and a muted orange, it's great for travelling as you can roll it up and can transform for evening by putting on a feature necklace and heels!
ReplyDelete