28.2.11

Giveaway - ALEX&ANT



I am very pleased to offer my readers a special giveaway from ALEX&ANT.

The winner will receive $100.00 CREDIT to spend online. 



To enter :: 

-  like both facebook pages



- follow ShoppeGirls Blog 

Share on facebook and twitter.

TO WIN LEAVE COMMENTS HERE TO ENTER X

Giveaway winner will be DRAWN by random.org on Friday 11th March.

Good Luck X




GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.....
Thank you to all those who entered. xx

22 yorum:

  1. Wow, would love to win this for my daughter to give to her when she becomes a big sister in a few months :) like both facebook pages (Jen Muir) and also follow shoppegirls blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked, following and shared!

    Fantastic giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like both and follow shoppegirls blog :) the range is amazing and the blog is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and just found the share button, so have shared on both facebook and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win such a great prize! As a single mum, I can't often afford to buy boutique clothing for my 2 children.. this would be a perfect treat for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked, liked, liked both! Following, following, following. Shared, shared, shared :D

    I have a shopping cart ready for my 2 year old daughter and babe due in June at the ready just in case I win :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bek BG11:33

    After reading Kims comment I think she deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely of you Bek BG. But I will not be making the decision Random.org will be. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen Turner12:57

    Following all and shared, thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a liker of both already! and follow your blog Vicki! :) What a awesome giveaway you are so generous and so is Alex & Ant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked, Following, shared and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already liked, liked, already follow, shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have become a new liker, follower and just shared on FB. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous13:06

    I am liking, following and sharing too. Would love a chance to win. Thanks x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Liked ,Liked, following and shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You for offering a wonderful giveaway.

    Liked Followed and Shared! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hayley13:41

    Wow,great giveaway! I like both FB pages and am now a follower of your blog. I have shared with my sister and my friends. Thank you :)Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  18. kattie young13:43

    thanks!!! shared and liked both pages!! great blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. $100 dollars online would be divine!!! Will share the love and links on Facebook for you x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Melissa Leaver, following all three :) And writing up a link to share now!

    ReplyDelete
  21. have liked both facebook pages ShoppeGirls and ALEX&ANT

    have followed ShoppeGirls Blog

    and Shared on facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liked, Followed and Shared the love... will pass it on to all.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x