skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saltwater Sandals - Mother + Child
Saltwater Sandals - The original sandals that can be worn in and out of the water and will still look as good as new. With a retro feel they have been worn for over 60 years withstanding a lot of summer fun. they feature brass buckles so they will not rust and a water friendly leather upper and breathable leather lining. The sole is double stitched with a vulcanised rubber outsole.
You can purchase these fabulous sandals at Little Pinwheel. They come in so many colours.
Let me know what colour is your favourite!!
Those are some HOT legs and some HOT sandals. I'm bout to get me a pair. I keep forgetting as the weather can't make up it's mind but I know that when the weather stays nice I'm going to wish I had purchased them sooner!
ReplyDelete