As time gets closer to my youngest daughters birthday, I was looking for a
Happy Birthday Banner/Garland to which I only found a few handmade but
there were not many around so I thought I would have a go at making one
myself, with the encouragement of the lovely Nikki
Happy Birthday Banner/Garland to which I only found a few handmade but
there were not many around so I thought I would have a go at making one
myself, with the encouragement of the lovely Nikki
With the arrival of little Montana last week so I thought I would have a go
and make a banner with her name to go in her room.
and make a banner with her name to go in her room.
If you would like a chance to review a custom made banner please leave a
comment and the name you would like and I will randomly choose a winner
for you to review.
comment and the name you would like and I will randomly choose a winner
for you to review.
I think they're lovely. My 2yo's (Lana) birthday is coming up at the end of the month. How big are the circles and how much are they?
ReplyDeleteI would love to review one of these for you, I love the idea of a custom made banner for my daughter Olivia's room especially with her 2nd birthday coming up in just over 3 weeks
ReplyDeleteThe banners look great, would love to do a review on our blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
oh oh oh..these are the most adorable little banners i ever did see. i would love to review one. i think my little lola plum would enjoy it too :)
ReplyDelete